We're recruiting for a new person to join the team!
Piccalilly is one of the UK’s bestselling organic baby and kidswear brands. We design, manufacture (off-shore), import and export our own brand of bright colourful and beautifully designed organic baby and kids clothing and accessories. Piccalilly launched to trade in 2006 and now has over 400 stockists in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
Due to impressive growth throughout 2014 we’re looking for a person to join our growing team. You will speedily pick and pack our trade and retail orders. The aim of the role is to support the growing activities of the sales team by efficiently dispatching goods to our customers in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
The role involves;
- Managing stock
- Co-ordinating storage within the warehouse and creating efficient use of space
- Receipt and storage of goods from suppliers
- Picking and packing of orders
- Quality checking items
- Clearly and accurately communicating back to the design and sales team
- Replenish picking stations
- Weekly and monthly stock takes
- Coordinate courier pick-ups and dispatch of orders
- Reviewing systems and procedures to ensure efficiency
- Update and manage stock inventory on SAGE accounts
Your will need to have the following skills;
- Working to very strict deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Be super organised
- Have good attention to detail
- Computer literacy skills including Excel spreadsheets and Sage Accounts
- A ‘can do’ attitude is vital part of the Piccalilly ethos
- Team player
This is ideally a part-time role working up to 5 mornings per week.
If this job sounds like it’s for you please send your CV and covering letter to
The Office Manager, Piccalilly Limited, Unit 8 The Sidings Industrial Estate, Settle, North Yorkshire BD24 9RP
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 31st January 2015