BUY-ONE-GIVE-ONE FACE COVERING
For every adult face covering we sell we’re donating another one to someone in need. Protect yourself and help protect a vulnerable person who is not able to purchase their own.
This washable and reusable face mask covering is made from three layers of soft organic cotton jersey. The fabric used in this mask is upcycled from surplus fabric. This adult mask is a one size fits all.
How to use;
• Always clean hands before touching the mask and after removing the mask.
• Hold mask by the loops and avoid touching the mask.
• Place the loops over ears to hold in place.
• Elasticated loops may need to be adjusted to fit the user. We suggested tie an overhand knot or manually stitch the elastic to shorten.
• Ensure the mask covers nose and mouth.
• Wash mask after every day.
Machine washable up to 60 degrees.
This mask should not be worn by a child under the age of 3 years or any person with breathing difficulties.
This product is not a medical device or personal protective equipment (PPE) and is not a substitute for following the relevant social-distancing guidelines, which include practicing good personal hygiene, such as frequently washing your hands and not touching your face. Piccalilly make no claims about the medical benefits of using this product.
Please note that for hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable.
Designed in the UK & manufactured to the highest ethical standards.